Discussions that mention chantix

Smoking Cessation board


Hi Luvtocamp. When I quit the first time in the 80's, I went to a hypnotist and it didn't work or should I say, I didn't work it. The second time I quit in 1993 I used the patches and watched a hypnosis tape on tv everyday. I quit for 7 years and went back to smoking for another 8 years. I quit again on 2/25/08 using Chantix and listening to hypnosis on my mp3 player atleast twice a day. The Chantix helped me 80% and the other 20% was the hypnosis. The hypnosis really relaxed me and put me in a good place everyday. It's been 4 1/2 months since I had my last smoke and I'm so happy, it's the best thing I could have done.
Good luck!