Discussions that mention clarinex

Allergies board

I agree about the allergy-induced asthma. If you continue to have problems breathing while around cats even when on the allergy meds, you might want to discuss with a doctor. They can give you an inhaler which you would only take when your symptoms bother you. Also, there is a medicine called Clarinex that is supposed to help with allergy induced asthma.
Zyrtec is good for cat allergy symptoms but NOT good for allergic asthma symptoms. Try a combination of Zyrtec and Singulair or Clarinex - that should knock out both problems for you.