Discussions that mention clotrimazole

Skin Problems board

Hi purple,

hope you get some answers from someone in the know in the forum.

I'm not sure what it is. It is possible it has got infected with fungi. If it was open for a long time it could of easily got infected. Things like clotrimazole can be used for fungal conditions.

I would definitely go to the doctor if you haven't. They probably could give you something to help it heal, and hopefully identify the other skin prob.

best wishes