Discussions that mention clotrimazole

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) board

WOW, i have the exact same thing!

I have had mine for 2 years now. And it has baffled me and my doctors. I have been prescribed several fungal creams including triamcinolone and mykelex.
I posted a thread on here a few days ago. It only got a few responses, but I was told to try and use clotrimazole cream usp 1%.

So I am trying to fnid myself some clotrimazole cream.

Let me describe my situation to you.

About 2 years ago i noticed a very small bump on the foreskin section of my penis in the middle on the right side. This very small red bump is about the size of a needle tip, however, it is right in the middle of a raised surface of my penis that looks almost like a "C". It isnt very big, and to the naked eye you wouldnt even be able to notice it. But since I know my penis pretty well. I noticed this. It itches and sometimes after sex, burns on that spot.The spot is on the middle right side of the foreskin area. its raised up just slightly, almost in a "C" shape. With a small red bump in the middle.

Yours seems to be more widespread than mine. But I do see a similiarity in our cases.

I will keep you updated on what I do.

Also, are you sexually active with any sexual partners?
Yes, I do have a girlfriend. And she has been checked twice in six months and so far so good.

I'm losing hope it's not HPV. Since it's so common I wouldn't be surprised that is what it is in my case. I'm real depressed about it. If it weren't for the circles I'd that's what i'd figure it was. I'll try the clotrimazole.