Discussions that mention cyclobenzaprine

Back Problems board

Hello everybody, my name is Kelly and I am 24 years old. When I was 15 I had a spinal fusion with the use of Harrington rods to correct scoliosis. The surgery went fine but starting in 2004 (4 years after the sugery) I started having terrible back pain. I went to see an orthopedic doctor and he gave me medicine (Darvocet and Cyclobenzaprine) and he got me into PT and massage therapy but I am still have terrible back pain. I have been diagnosed with fibormyalgia so maybe my pain is a result of that but I am worried that it has something to do with the Harrington rods. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should tell my doctor or has anyone ever been in a situation like this before? Thanks for your help.