Discussions that mention deltasone

Acne board


From what you described, it does sound very much like you have hirsutism. YOu need to go to an endocrinologist to get proper/necessary tests done to determine this. Among a few others things, my endo ran testosterone and DHEA Sulfate tests. Both were off the chart and into the male range, despite not looking too terribly bad. I had gone to many derms and regular physicians over the years with this problem, and no one ever took the time to test me for hirsutism. I was on Deltasone for my treatment of hirsutism and was taken off the Deltasone within a year to a year and a half.