Discussions that mention desowen

Beauty & Cosmetics board

Go to the dermatologist and get samples of DesOwen lotion. My cousin is a dermatologist, and he gives me samples of this. I use it whenever I get my upper lip waxed. It works like a charm. My mom uses it too, and she has super sensitive skin. Or you could try some hydrocortisone cream. Basically desowen is a stronger prescription of hydrocortisone.