Discussions that mention detrol

Cancer: Bladder board

If you're having pain when you urinate, you probably have a bladder infection or UTI. In this case, you need to see a doctor immediately for antibiotics. If you let a bladder infection go too long, you can develop a dangerous kidney infection.

If you're not having any pain, I'd bet you have what's called an overactive bladder.

If you end up having overactive bladder, see if your doctor will prescribe you Detrol. It helps get rid of bladder spasms...or that feeling you get when you have to pee and then end up going very little.