Discussions that mention diazepam

Back Problems board

I think most of us here have been through what your describing and I guess it's all a matter of just how badly you think it interferes with your day to day living. If the anti-inflamatory doesn't control the pain then ask doc to change it and give another one a try.
The spasms can be controlled with antispasmodics such as Baclofen (Clofen) or Diazepam (Antenex) but they are highly addictive and can only be used short term.
Maybe it's time to reconsider surgery... there have been some great outcomes for some people. These forums tend to be a little unbalanced because they are able to get on with their lives but most of us here are still in search of answers.
I hope you go back and discuss it with your doc... dont put up with it, sometimes it is the wrong thing to do.

Cheers - tool