Discussions that mention dynacin

Acne board

Anytime I had major breakouts like you're experiencing my dermatolgist gave me Dynacin, it's a perscription pill that works wonders. It's in the family of antibiotics.

For topicals she gave me Differin gel & erythromycin pads (look like oxy pad, but perscription strength).

You're best bet is to go to a dermatologist as most OTC stuff won't stop new breakouts from happening since IT is hormonal