Discussions that mention enbrel

Arthritis board

I don't think there's really any specific "best medicine" but more one that works for you. There are medications for example like Enbrel and Methotrexate, which seem fairly common, additionally some doctors will prescribe medications to control pain and sometimes steroid type products. There's no magic answer. You have to work with your doctor and often try an array of medications to find the one or ones that work best for you. Finding a good Rhuematologist is the best start, then it's just a matter of time.