Well everyone it was just not to be this cycle. NP called and confirmed that it was in fact a BFN. So now I am just to take it one day at a time. First obstacle is to get AF. I really hope she decides to show on her own this time. Maybe having been on progesterone and now going off of it will help to bring it on. Anyway, once I have that I can go in for a day 2 u/s. They will have to confirm all is quiet enough to put me on bcp for a while then lupron then estrace. She said if my insides cooperate and we have no delays the frozen transfer could be before Christmas. I was actually hoping that even with delays (which I'm sure I will have cause I always do), we could still get the transfer in before Christmas. Oh well... like I said, one day at a time. Maybe it'll happen.