Discussions that mention flonase

Allergies board

Nothing that I'm aware of - fortunately we can still get sudafed here in the states - but I don't think there's another good decongestant out there. You might ask the doctor to prescribe a steroid nasal spray like Flonase - it won't help much with a short term flare up but will help keep the swelling down over time.