Discussions that mention humira

Arthritis board

Hi there. I am a 32 year old female with seronegative RA. You need to see a rheumatologist as soon as possible. The new drugs out there can slow and/or impede joint destruction...so you don't have to become crippled like your grandfather.

I presently take methotrexate orally (was on injections, but I kept blistering where I got the shot...was allergic to the buffer...no they do not hurt), cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), tramadol (Ultram), prednisone (as needed for flare), and am working with my insurance company to go on Humira.

A rheumatologist is best able to diagnose and treat your condion whether it be RA, psoriatic arthritis, etc. You want to prevent joint destruction before it happens.

Good luck.