Discussions that mention hydrocortisone

Allergies board

I had a rash like this and it too was on one of my feet.

My doc diagnosed it as 'pro-foll-icks' - that is a phonetic spelling of it, I can't remember how it is spelt and don't have a medical dictionary to look it up. I can't ifnd it on the web under that spelling - but work with it and something will come up - there are plenty of photos of it on the web when you finally get the right spellling.

A hydrocortisone cream for a few days cleared it up - it's never come back.