Discussions that mention ibuprofen

Back Problems board

It really depends on the source of the pain. Can you give us more information?

Is this a long time pain, or fairly recent? How bad is it? Have you seen a doctor yet for this? If not, and it seems like something that's not going to go away, you can start with your family doctor and go from there. He can do basic x-rays and refer you on to a specialist if appropriate.

If this is more like the aches and pains we all get as we age, you can try heat and/or ice and ibuprofen or naproxen.

I hope you get the answers you need. We all know here that back issues can be very debilitating!

Take care,