Discussions that mention indomethacin

Headaches & Migraines board

Did your doctor look into a sinus or ear infection? Another possibility is "Ice Pick Headaches" which gives you intermittent stabbing pain. For this kind of headache I take something called Indomethacin, which is an NSAID. You can look up "Ice Pick Headache". Also, you may want to ask to try an abortive like Zomig. Maybe you need to break the cycle. Sounds like you should look into finding a headache center in your area also. I find that GP's know only the basics about headaches.