Discussions that mention lac-hydrin

Open to All Other Health Topics board

i got the cream at the drug store. my doc gave me a perscriptionf or it. it is called Lac-Hydrin 12%
you have to be careful with this stuff cause it goes so deep in your skin. meaning, don't poke at your eyes, son't want to get this stuff in the eyes, etc. i have a habit of just taking a Q-tip and putting the cream on the affected area.