Discussions that mention maxzide

Arthritis board

Hi Sara...this is just my opinion and I am not a medical professional. To start with I believe your Mother needs a new doctor!! I agree with Kris,she should not have to suffer b/c of blood pressure medication. I was taking NSAIDs along with b/p (Tiazac)medication before I started having kidney problems and I could have used pain medication if I would have wanted to. I'm not familiar with that b/p pill you mentioned(Maxide). I'm wondering if that could be Maxzide which is a diuretic used to help lower b/p. If so,I take that along with my b/p medication. Go with your Mom to the Dr. if you can and SEE that she gets some help...she should not have to suffer. Please keep in touch. Good luck! :)