Discussions that mention nasonex

General Health board

Maybe is a chronic sinus problem. Has that been checked? Might try talking your doc into an Rx for Flonase or - whats the other one - Nasonex or something like it and use it for 3-4 weeks. But also be good to get an ENT guy to check you out.. Good luck..