Discussions that mention nolvadex

Sexual Health - Men board

JinL is right on. There is no need to worry about the Andriol, you can take Arimidex to stop the conversion. Also, Novladex will often reverse the condition without surgery. I speak from experience with this....I too take Testosterone and have "cured" man boobs (gynocemastia) with Nolvadex and prevented it with Arimidex.

Also, you don't have to worry about your own testosterone not coming back....it will eventually come back like it was. But also as JinL says, HCG will help it come along faster.

Good luck,