Discussions that mention noritate

Skin Problems board

There are two topical drugs called Metrogel and Noritate that I've heard can do wonders. I think antibiotics are also used sometimes in the short term. Please do yourself a favor and see a dermatologist as soon as you can....there are things that can help! Hang in there!

[This message has been edited by CCmakes3 (edited 09-23-2003).]