Discussions that mention nortriptyline

Burns & Injuries board

Two things he could try (assuming the pain is neuropathic0 are

1. taking a tricyclic antidepressant, such as nortriptyline, 50mg, at bedtime, or one of the anti epileptic drugs twice a day

2. A regional nerve block

I would suggest he ask to be refered to a neurologist