Discussions that mention pamidronate

Bone Disorders board

Sorry for your problems. This would be a good question to ask your orthopedic doctor. Usually calcium supplements won't help past a certain point of erosion. There is a drug called pamidronate that some docs will use to help rebuild the bone. Something to check into or at some point you may need a hip replacement years down the road.
You doc will give you the best advice.