Discussions that mention prilosec

General Health board

Since the burning is related to your nose, mouth and chest - I would think it would just be heartburn related. These are all places that are connected to the esophagus. You can now buy Prilosec over the counter, get the strongest mg that you can and try taking those. You'll have to take them for a few days to get the real effect. You can also try pepcid. If either of those are help it is probably that. If not, just run in for a little dr. visit. It will most probably be something real simple.