Discussions that mention pyridium

Cancer: Bladder board


Glad to hear your parents are doing well and your dad is doing well with his BCG treatments. Lets hope the rest of them go as well.

My dad had the same problem with the burning . They gave my dad a drug called pyridium. It isn't an antibiotic or anything like that it just helps with the burning and frequency because the linning of the bladder has been irritated. It is the same drug they give in conjuction with an antibiotic to people who have a UTI. You might ask his Dr about that. MY friend at work told me there is an over the counter medication that is similar. I can't remember the name of it but you could ask a pharmacist if they know of anything that may help.

I hope your sisters cough is better. :)