Discussions that mention pyridium

Miscarriage & Still Birth board

Are you still have UIT symptoms? There is a drug called pyridium that you can get by prescription or OTC as Uristat that helps with the pain, urgency and burning of UTI.

Your experience is not that uncmmon, but it's no fun for sure.

I do hope you are feeling better soon.

Much love,