Discussions that mention pyridium

Cancer: Bladder board

I live with Bladder infections and I have a great solution. They are called AZO. You get them at Wal-mart, CVS, K-Mart..... They are for UTI's. You can get a prescription for them from your dr if you want to, but i know that most of us have high drug coverage. the drug name is Pyridium, phenazopyridinenhydrochloride. I would take 100-200 mg 2-3 x a day depending on how bad was the pain. this totatly takes away the burning sensation. Trust me on this one, I have lived with this for 7 yrs.
Take care...