Discussions that mention requip

Neuropathy board

I would check with my doctor and see if you had either restless leg syndrome and/or PLMD (periodic leg movement disorder). They are different. What you are describing sounds more like the first. They can give you something like Klonopin (Clonazepam is the generic form) at night. If it is PLMD then something like Requip can treat that. They usually will give you a sleep study to determine which it is.

Since there are other conditions that may have similar symptoms, you need to see your doctor and if they agree then have them schedule a sleep study for a diagnosis.