About 1 1/2 weeks ago I was cleaning out my basement which has a dirt floor and like many basements its always a little damp. The day after cleaning I woke up feeling sick so I waited 2 days and I wasnt getting better so I went to the Dr. She told me that I must have inhaled some spores which was causing an allergy (nasal drip, low grade fever, swollen glands and fluid in my ears). She gave me Singulair and Rhinocort to use until I felt better. I have a 5 1/2 month old daughter and naturally I am usually a little sleepy during the day due to midnight feedings and teething. However since I had my "allergic reaction" I am exhausted to the point that sometimes when my daughter cries and I get up I can't pick her up due to the weakness I have. I will be sleeping and get out of bed or off the couch and I just can't stand. It takes several minutes before I can and if I force myself I get light headed and almost fall. I have never had problems with allergies so I don't know what to expect. Does anyone know if the medication I am taking (Singulair and Rhinocort) could be causing the severe fatigue or could it be that whatever I inhaled in the basement just tore through my body and I am just going to need time to heal?