Discussions that mention truvada

HIV/AIDS Living With board

I was diagnosed + about 3 years ago and have been on Reyetaz, Truvada, and Norvir since then. My group health insurance recently expired and I signed up for an individual plan that only covers 60% of the cost of these meds. But the remaining 40% that I have to pay is over $1300, and I've been unemployed for a long time.

I know that there are state and federal programs that help with getting the meds, but I don't qualify since I have an insurance plan.

Does anyone know of a relatively inexpensive source for these 3 meds?