Discussions that mention tylenol

Back Problems board

I would suggest seeing your ortho surgeon and discuss some physical therapy to help get you exercising more thoroughly and appropriately. You may just need some expertise of a good PT to get you going.

In the meantime.. I recommend some NSAIDS (tylenol, advil, aleve, etc), hot shower, heat pad on/off, and maybe even an icepack on your back where it pains you the most.

The ortho is a good source for you because he/she knows your body and what it's been through already and can best assess your spine to see whether or not maybe something more serious may be going on back there or you just need some good PT to help you along.

All the best to you and keep us posted.