Discussions that mention valium

Anxiety board

I'd suggest you try to see a doctor and get valium type drugs to help, an A/d may also be needed, there are books and tapes at most libraries that will teach you how to relax etc.
You need to get out more and face situations , it only worsens if you dont start to get out.
I'm sure your Mum is concerned , perhaps open up to her, and she maybe able to help you, Mothers only want the best for their children, Its hard on the parents as well as they feel useless, if they dont know what is going on.
Practice breathing techniques, and meditation to calm your worrying thoughts.
It does work but takes alot of practice and commitment.
Best wishes to you