Discussions that mention valium

Anxiety board

I dont think you need to go to the trouble or expense of a psych as the standard med for anxiety is an antidepressant, try also to get some valium to help you to get used to the antidepressant, any GP will be happy to prescribe these meds
occasional alcahol is usually OK but have the first drink at home in case you get an extreme reaction
I hope the therapist is teaching you new anxiety coping and relaxation skills