Discussions that mention valium

Dental Health board

Your dentist is probably just a general dentist. A periodontist is a specialist who works on gum diseases. My surgeries were all done with local freezing - same was as freezing your gums when you have a cavity filled. Some people are given valium, but my dentist doesn't do that. Not all the injections are painful, only the ones on the pallet (if needed). No one likes going to the dentist, but it's better to have your own teeth.