Discussions that mention valium

Dental Health board

Your primary care dr would be the best person to help you with this problem. Are you on pressure meds? Perhaps your dr can prescribe valium or xanax or some other sedative that will keep you calm when you go to the dentist.
You should discuss this with your dr. And don't wait. An infection can quickly become a serious problem Good luck.