Discussions that mention valium

Dizziness / Vertigo board

Hey I have chronic vertigo from an inner ear disorder. This has been a bad week for me too. I am not bleeding though. Valium or Xanax is what my ear doctor prescribes for vertigo or ativan. It deadens the nerve that is hyper or sending mixed messages. I hope you get help vertigo is really the worst thing to have. Also sometimes just taking phenagren helps some people.