Discussions that mention valium

Panic Disorders board

I Would Switch Doctors And You Should Probably Go To A Therapist For That. They Will Help You Emotionally And Stop The Panic Attacks From Getting Worse. Sorry To Hear About Your Loss. It Must Be Hard. I Would Also Try A Valium Or Something Along That Line Whicbh Im Sure Your Doctor Will Prescribe.