Discussions that mention zyban

Addiction & Recovery board

Hey Pillbox,
I would reccomend you either go to your doctor and get a script for Zyban or Wellbutrin. They are the same and your insurance will most likely pay for the Wellbutrin. You could also do what my wife and I did and that's use the patch. You don't even need a script for it anymore. There's also the gum and a couple other stop smoking (or dipping) aids.

Good luck.