Discussions that mention zyrtec

Allergies board

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I have something similar, and it is allergy-related. I just keep taking my Zyrtec (which is the same as cetirizine), and the doctor prescribed a topical steroid solution to apply to it when it flares.

Perhaps if dad went to an allergist he could be helped more.[/FONT]